Land of Awesome and Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are potato.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[3 SPACES] [ORDER] Project Humanity: Activation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spekkal

Spekkal
Admin

In the rainforest of Peiro, there's a wall made of trees. Trees packed so closely together that if you were to run your fingers across the bark, you would continue to the next tree. It's impossible, as the roots would no be able to spread, yet somehow this wall of nature exists and stands tall. What lies within this wall, however, is unknown. Most who have passed the wall have attempted to pass it, some resorting to tearing down the trees, only find... another tree. And another. The wall is not one, but thousands upon thousands of layers. What's even stranger is that once a tree is destroyed, it reforms again in a matter of minutes. An exact copy. Again, impossible within nature.

Documents stored in technology of the strange tree wall within the rainforest are removed by an unknown source. Attempting to upload a recording of the wall, or even snap a picture of it, are somehow removed from the device. It's a mystery, and no-one has yet to solve it. However, there is one thing the wall cannot remove: journals. Hand-written messages. Though rare, this message of communication has left whispers of the phenomenon within the closest city of Hazuk-Taan.

Now the question is, will anyone attempt to solve this strange mystery?

This is a very tight RP, and will only allow three characters (excluding myself) to enter. Above that, there will be a posting order. I do not want this RP to speed ahead without my guidance. If you cannot think of anything to say, simply state that and the cycle will continue to the next participant. Also, one character per person only.

Sign-up sheet:
Name:
Description of character:
Abilities:
Alignment (Good, evil or neutral):

Posting order:
1. Spekkal

https://larp.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum